The best concert I've been to

  


So, the best concert I've been to is hard to choose. But I'll go ahead and say that it was Queens of The Stone Age's.

QOTSA are a hard rock band, their style is more commonly known as stoner rock or desert rock. They're a powerful combo with one of the coolest frontmen ever, Josh Homme. He's a great guitarist and singer. And his compositions have a perfect mixture of catchy hooks and glorious choruses.

It was a great feeling for me because I'd been listening to them since the 1990s and never thought I'd be able to see them live. This was in 2017 or 18, so we were all much older but the vibes were amazing.

They had an incredible light show, just perfect. And their drummer was like a human metronome, amazing.

The audience responded great and danced throughout the show. Oh, and the funny thing there was that the bass player from the Arctic Monkeys was playing with them at the time, so that was a bonus.

I challenge you to listen and tell me they're not awesome!




Comments

  1. What good music! I'm going to add it to my playlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this band, but now I realize that it is a great discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard their music, but I'll give them a chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of them! Definitely going to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice detail about the lights! It's really important to create a great atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've didn't heard about that band too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I don't know why, but this song reminded me of Deaftones :o, what a great music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's great that he could see one of his favorite bands after such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! They don't seem to be my musical taste and I thought it was a very good song!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s amazing to have lived that live experience with the band QOTSA, the music left me with a intrigued feeling :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I didn´t know them, but I do know they Arctic Monkeys. I love they music

    ReplyDelete
  12. I listen to it, and I really like the song. I can't accept your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never heard about this band before, sounds really good! I'm going to give them a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! the hard rock is a good genre of music, but I rarely listen this genre

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My dream job

Time travel to the past or future